25th September 2012 | Leeds | Events
North of England Excellence Open Courses 2012: Workshop (1 Day) Facilitation - Optimising Problem Solving, Influencing and Leading Groups, Avoiding Wasted Activity
Presenter: Dave Rusk, North of England Excellence.
Leeds, 25th September 2012
'How Facilitators help make organisational changes 'stick'
- To enable delegates to understand the essential components of achieving success through effective facilitation of improvement activity and change.
- To experience some of the Facilitation techniques in action.
- Basic principles of facilitation
- Awareness of different types of facilitation in the context of business improvement
- What the role of the facilitator is
- What skills and attributes are needed to fullfil the role
- Taste of the experience ? learning by doing
- Individuals who are considering becoming facilitators
- Managers who are considering the creation of a facilitation resource in their organisations
- be able to make an informed choice on the support needed for your improvement activity
- appreciate how skilled facilitation can ease the management of organisational change
- have learned something real and useful that you can apply in your work immediately
- be able to make an informed decision about your commitment to the role and further training
Cost per delegate :
- Joint NoEE/BQF Member - £145 excluding VAT
- MCCI, NECC, CQI & High Growth Members - £265 excluding VAT
- Non-member - £295 excluding VAT
Download Event Details (PDF)